DIRECT LICENSING GUIDELINES (Public performance and transmission rights)
- Our direct licensing guidelines
- These are the direct licensing guidelines of Dangerous Tourist (we/us/our). At present we do not have the capacity to directly licence any of our sound recordings or music videos for public performance or transmission.
- Given the legal and administrative costs involved with direct licensing we are unable to offer direct licenses at competitive rates for public performance or transmission. We will review our position every 12 months to consider whether the size and skill base of our organisation enables us to engage in direct licensing.
- In the meantime, if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of our sound recordings or music videos you should contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) at www.ppca.com.au or call (02) 8569 1111.
- If you wish to provide any feedback or comments on our direct licensing policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a PDF version of our guidelines, please click here.